Ladies have a problem with their new shoes which can be a bit too tight from time to time. If your shoes feel just a little tight, fret not, as there are lots of great methods to stretch your shoes. Whether you want to do it yourself or seek specialist, there is always a solution you’ll be comfortable with. Here are some superb advice on how to stretch your shoes. nike
1. Wear a very thick couple of socks, spray the interior of the shoe with water till its half damp and then rub some alcohol solution. Next, wear the shoes for 20 minutes.
2. If the shoes are waterproof or made from a natural fabric, try stuffing the insides tightly with wet newspaper or damp towel. Once the newspaper or towel dries up, it expands and will help to stretch the shoe somewhat. Do not try this method in case your shoes are made of leather.
3. This can be another shoes good tip for ladies. Put your shoes outside in the sun for about 20 minutes to soften their material. And then, put on very thick socks and walk around inside the shoes for at least 20 minutes. Do some exaggerate movement like walk fast, stretching your feet and toes. These will help to loosen the front part a bit.
4. Alternatively, you can also blow a hairdryer on your shoes for about 20-30 seconds until they’re warmed up (good method when there is no sunlight), this can also help to soften the fabric and cause it to expand a little. After that, put on a thick set of socks, walk and stretch in them for 20 minutes.
5. If your women’s shoes are made of leather, suede, nubuck or reptile skins, you can purchase a shoe stretcher spray that helps to enlarge the shoes. This can be bought at shoe repair stores or from online. The chemicals in the spray assistance to penetrate shoe leather quickly and relaxes the leather fibers for simple stretching. The leather is softened also it gives even better stretching results when used in combination with a shoe stretcher. Spray the area of your shoe to become stretched, insert the shoe stretcher, take the shoe in the new shape and allow it to dry.
6. Vaseline can also work wonders for stretching your shoes. Wear a pair of thick socks, rub some Vaseline around the area you want to stretch and wear the shoes round the house for approximately 20 minutes. This method won’t cause the material to dry out and is less likely to tear the material.
7. If you want to soften your women’s leather shoes, cut some potatoes and stuff them to the area that you want it stretched or softened. Leave the potato overnight and they’ll give even better results. You may also use banana peels rather than potatoes, they work perfectly.
8. Go to a shoe mechanic shop and ask them to assist you to stretch your shoes with a shoe stretcher. You can also also buy a wooden shoe stretcher and stretch your shoes on your own.
9. For the pair of women shoes that need stretching, fill some small air-tight bags with water up to three quarter level (zip lock bags are the most useful). Wrap the shoes inside a tea towel and then leave them in the freezer for some hours, as the water freezes it expands and stretches these shoes. Do not to fill the bags to full level of water or it could burst and split the shoe if this freeze. Don’t try this with leather shoes too, they will be damaged. nike